SALES CENTER APPOINTMENT
Thank you for your interest in Robinson Landing. Please note that we have implemented the following COVID-19 safety protocols in order to support your safety and ours.
1. Sales Center visits can be scheduled by appointment only. No more than three adults from the same party may visit at one time. Your children are welcome if you are confident they can adhere to all safety protocols below. We imagine this may be difficult for some younger children so please consider this when planning your visit.
2. Once you arrive, please call our on-site sales staff at 703-662-8160. They will confirm the sales center is ready and verbally conduct the COVID-19 Health Risk Assessment. You will be asked the following questions and will also be asked to answer on behalf of all those that will be visiting with you:
- Are you currently experiencing any of the following symptoms: cough; shortness of breath; difficulty breathing; fever of at least 100.4 F; chills; muscle pain; sore throat; or new loss of taste or smell?
- In the last 14 days, did you care for or have close contact (defined as less than 6’ for a prolonged period of time) with someone diagnosed with COVID-19?
- Have you been asked or directed to self-quarantine within the last 14 days?
- Have you traveled outside of North America in the past 14 days?
If the answer to any of these questions is “yes”, we will need to reschedule your appointment to another day and time, or we will be able to do a virtual appointment through Zoom, Skype for Business, or FaceTime.
3. Face covering must be worn by all visitors to the sales center at all times during your visit. Robinson Landing staff will also wear a face covering.
4. Once you enter, you will be asked to sanitize your hands. The sales center has been set-up with a socially distancing design so you will be directed to a designated customer presentation area. Throughout the visit, we will specify visitor zones and Robinson Landing staff zones to support the appropriate social distancing protocols; you should stay in the designated visitor zones at all times.
5. Gloves will be provided should you choose to wear them; if so, you will have to dispose of them after you leave as no visitor waste may be left behind. Please note that you may not wear your own gloves.
6. Visitors are not permitted to use the restroom.
7. Refreshments will not be provided, and no food or drink is permitted.
8. Following your visit, please inform us if you or any member of your visiting group develops a presumed or confirmed COVID-19 infection within 6 days of visiting our site. You should call 703-662-8160 immediately to share this information. Likewise, we will inform you under the inverse circumstances.